Saturday, September 1, 2012

New parts on Thingiverse

It has been a while since I've posted to this blog, I'll avoid making the typical "that's about to change comment".

I do want to post links to a few relevant parts that I've uploaded to Thingiverse today. These are kinda old, but never got shared, and since our MakerBot PC almost died this week, I decided I had better get them out there before I lose them. Without further ado:

  • The Asus Xtion "wide"-style Bioloid-frame mount is now posted. This is the mount that I have been using on Maxwell for almost a year, and is much more stable side-to-side than previous designs. 
  • An 8020 adapter for mounting tall masts on TurtleBots. 
  • Finally, I've uploaded the style-ized version of the TurtleBot gripper. These are tough to print, due to the overhang, but look pretty cool.
-Fergs

No comments:

Post a Comment